Zoeken in deze blog

vrijdag 9 april 2021

Recensie // Heartstopper volume 1 by Alice Oseman

Heartstopper volume 1 

Charlie and Nick are at the same school, but they've never met . . . until one day when theyre made to sit together. they quickly become friends, and soon Charlie is falling hard for Nick, even though he doesnt think he has a chance. But love works in surprising ways, and Nick is more interested in Charlie than either of them realised. 

So this is gonna be a different review then you normally get. First of all it is in Englisch. But second of all, this is a graphic novel and that means that the story is different then useall. This calls for a new review setting. 

First of all I need to say that I love the cover. It is the perfect combination of cute and the right colours that makes it really atractive. I really liked the art style inside the book. It was all  very clear to understand. The colours they used are more of different shades of grey and black but it suits the story. I would loved to see some colour in there to make some things pop out 

My favorite part of this book is the emotions you feel while reading it. The way Nick and Charlie are represending is really a beautifull way and a really commen thing. It makes me laugh out loud and stole little smiles from me. The powerfull thing in the story is the simple way of telling this story. Because it is not a diffecult story to read or a story that has plot twist. It is very simple and that makes it beautifull. 

I loved the characters in here, they were pure and real. I got the feeling that I know them and that they mayby lived across the street. There is not a thing that I hate on this story and I can't wait to get to the next book in the series and the Netflix addaptation that they are making. 5 stars is the rating I give to the book. See you next time!
Love Danique 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten